- All images relating to Pittsburgh Tech Solutions, including the PTS Atomic triangle, are trademarks of Pittsburgh Tech Solutions and are protected by local, national and international copyright laws. Any use of these images is strictly prohibited.
- All other images are either duty-free or trademarks of their respective copyright holders and no infringement of those trademarks was or is intended.
- Pittsburgh Tech Solutions is in no way affiliated, unless otherwise noted, with any of the companies or trademarks noted on this website nor is any affiiliation meant to be implied.
- Any personal information submitted to Pittsburgh Tech Solutions through the use of this website, with the exception of our Amazon store, is used for contact and billing purposes only.
- Pittsburgh Tech Solutions may, from time to time, contact you regarding offers and news relating to our services but P.T.S. DOES NOT sell your personal information to any third party company for any purpose(s). We value and protect your privacy.
- Any software service we consult for will be performed with our carefully researched collection of software. However, if you have a specific product you would like us to use, we would be more than happy to do so.
- Any hardware related service we consult for will utilize our choice of the best products available. However, as with our software services, if you have a specific hardware product/brand that you have already or are planning to purchase or would like us to use we will do so. We do, however, make EVERY attempt to find the best products at the most reasonable prices.
- We are not affiliated with any particular software or hardware distributors, therefore we are able to make the most unbiased quality assessments of the products we use and will always use the best products at the most reasonable prices.
- Our remote access service is performed using the TEAM VIEWER software. This software has been tested to be 100% virus/adware free and it’s use is free of charge to our customers.
- We warranty our work for the problem(s) that we are contracted to fix. We will, to the best of our ability, protect any data on your computer, prior to performing any repairs. However, in extreme circumstances, a full system wipe may be the only option and data loss is possible. If we feel that this could occur, you will be notified prior to any service being performed.
- If any new parts are used in the repair/upgrade of your equipment, those parts are warranted by the manufacturer, not by Pittsburgh Tech Solutions.
Amazon Store Policies
Through our association with Amazon.com we are proud to be bring you a very unique online shopping experience tailored to the products and categories that Pittsburgh Tech Solutions works with and supports. Of course you can click through to the main Amazon.com website at any time and search for items available in other categories as well.
As a result of our store being “powered by Amazon”, your shopping experience is protected and guaranteed by Amazon.com’s policies. To view these policies or if you have any questions regarding a product or service you saw, are interested in or purchased through our Amazon store, please click the link provided below to be taken to the Amazon.com help page. From there you can find all of the information you might need to answer your question(s) or concerns.